Applications for the 2024 awards will be open in Spring 2024.
The four categories for the awards are:
- Enterprise Catalyst – an individual enterprise or entrepreneurship educator or practitioner who is driving transformational change inside or outside the curriculum.
- Entrepreneurship Catalyst – an individual or team delivering exceptional entrepreneurship education or practice inside or outside the curriculum
- Rising Star in Enterprise Education – an exceptional individual at the early stage of career who is making an exceptional contribution while demonstrating their potential for transformational future impact
- Pioneer in Enterprise Education – an exceptional individual who is actively influencing and driving transformational change and creating impact within their organisation and across the sector
There are also two additional awards:
- Inclusive Enterprise Education Award – an additional award conferred on one entry from any of the above categories and designed to recognise excellence in driving change in Equality, Diversity, and Inclusivity (EDI).
- People’s Choice – shortlisted entries will be invited to submit a short video for online public voting to determine the winner of an additional ‘People’s Choice’ award which could come from any category.
For more details of the categories please visit the home page.