The 2021 National Enterprise Educator Awards
The Awards are now open for entries and nominations. Please click here to apply.
Deadline for entries is 1st June 2021.
The National Enterprise Educator Awards, organised by Enterprise Educators UK, recognise excellence within enterprise and entrepreneurship education in UK higher and further education. The aim is to reward and celebrate those who have demonstrated an exceptional and inspirational commitment to supporting student and graduate entrepreneurship. Applicants have the opportunity to win £500 funding! The 2021 winners will be announced at an award ceremony in September 2021.
- Enterprise Catalyst – an individual or team from HE or FE who are delivering exceptional enterprise education or practice inside or outside the curriculum
- Entrepreneurship Catalyst – an individual or team from HE or FE who are delivering exceptional entrepreneurship education or practice inside or outside the curriculum
- Rising Star in Enterprise Education – an exceptional individual at the early stage of their enterprise or entrepreneurship education or practice career in HE or FE who is making an exceptional contribution while demonstrating their potential for transformational future impact
- Pioneer in Enterprise Education – an exceptional individual who is actively influencing and driving transformational change and creating impact related to enterprise and entrepreneurship education or practice within their organisation and across the sector
- Inclusive Enterprise Education Award – an additional award that will be conferred on one entry from any of the above four categories and designed to recognise excellence in driving change in Equality, Diversity, and Inclusivity (EDI) in enterprise and entrepreneurship education or practice.
- People’s Choice – shortlisted entries have been invited to submit a short video for online public voting to determine the winner of an additional ‘People’s Choice’ award which could come from any category. Voting for this category will open in August.
More about the categories and awards can be found here.
Please read the full Terms and Conditions for more information related to eligibility.