The finalists for the 2016 National Enterprise Educator Awards have been announced.
Enterprise catalyst – an individual enterprise or entrepreneurship educator or practitioner who is driving transformational change inside or outside the curriculum. Category sponsored by SimVenture Business Simulations.
- Paul Greetham, University of Huddersfield
- Lucy Hatt, Northumbria University
- Professor Lester Lloyd-Reason, Anglia Ruskin University
HE Team Enterprise – a team of HE staff delivering exceptional enterprise or entrepreneurship education inside or outside the curriculum. Category sponsored the the Higher Education Academy.
- BSEEN project team 2012-2015, Universities of Aston, Birmingham and Birmingham City
- Inspiring Futures: Enhancing Student Entrepreneurialism through Work Based Learning, Plymouth University
- Hatching Entrepreneurs, University of Ulster
FE Team Enterprise – a team of FE staff delivering exceptional enterprise or entrepreneurship education inside or outside the curriculum. Category sponsored by Cobweb.
- Test Town Bridgend – Youth Enterprise Market, Bridgend College
- Creative Flare Learning Company, Cornwall College
- Inspiring enterprise learning, West Lothian College
The winner in each category will be announced at the IEEC2016 Gala Dinner and Award Ceremony at Liverpool Cathedral on Thursday September 8th 2016.